ON THE ETSCHRADWEG TO LAKE GARDA
The natural experience between mountain and lake on two wheels
- 6 nights in 3 * and 4 * hotels
- Breakfast buffet or rich breakfast
- Parking lot in Nauders (unguarded)
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel to Arco
- Return transfer Arco - Nauders excluding your own bike (FR and SA by bus)
- Saddlebag rental - also for customer-owned bikes
- Cycling maps and information material
- Service hotline (7 days a week)
3 * and 4 * hotels
€ 529, - per person
03.10. a 09.10.2021
€ 640, - per person
17.06. a 02.07.2021
06.09. a 02.10.2021
€ 660, - per person
03.07. a 05.09.2021
Single room surcharge: € 155
HP surcharge: € 155, -
Touring bike: € 72, -
E-bike: 160, -
Arrival: daily from May 17.06th until 09.10. (= last arrival) 2021
Return transfer from Lake Garda to Nauders
by bus: every Friday and Saturday. Pick-up from the collection point in Arco and transfer to Nauders. All other days return to Nauders on your own.
Return transport of your own bike: € 34
Local tax, if due, is not included in the tour price.
Individual arrival in Nauders and check-in at the hotel. Takeover of the travel documents and the booked rental bikes. Free time.
Nauders - Schlanders, approx. 57 km
Schlanders - Meran, approx. 36 km
Meran - Bozen, approx. 34 km
You cycle along the South Tyrolean Wine Road on beautiful bike paths via Andrian to the mouth of the Etsch-Eisack. Reinhold Messner's Mountain Museum (MMM) can be visited in the nearby, massive Sigmundskron Castle. Finally, on the bike path, you will reach the center of the South Tyrolean capital Bozen, which has numerous sights, from the Ötzi Museum to the famous Gries church with the Pacher Altar.